Best Dental Implant Centers in India, that's our quest. We are proud to have an outstanding record of successfully treating and taking care for our patients.At Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics we have a passion for excellence and our it's our motto to provide pain free personalized treatment to our patients.
Here are some salient points why should you consider Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics for dental implants and other dental procedures?
Highly Trained Team with wealth of experience
We are a purpose-built dental chain devoted to specialized dental implants and esthetic/cosmetic dental treatments. Dentists in our clinics have trained and gained experience from top most institutions of India with global standards and NABH accreditation. All are dentist have been trained in the Indian Public Health-care System managed by the federal government, which means they have been exposed to a vast number of patients types and cases.
Exposure to such varied dental cases and sheer volume of patients treated by our dentists is rarely seen in a private practices. Our dentists publish research papers, participate in conferences, attend workshops, lectures and hands on courses so that their knowledge remains current in the rapidly evolving dental treatment technology. Thus, you can rest assured that you will be treated by experts in their field, using the latest and best equipment available.
Our costs are reasonable in fact some of the dental procedures cost lowest in India. How do manage quality and yet keep the costs low. We have whole panel of dentist which works as a team, they are required to work with us as required, thus we keep the overheads low. Also, we work on economies of scale, since we pair up all our consumables requirement and group buy we are able to keep the material and input costs low. We encourage you to compare our costs and also quality against others in the region. You can see we are being fairly candid and open about our dealings.
Personalized Treatment Plan
We believe that each of our patient is unique and their dental challenges are uniques, which is why our focus is detailed treatment planning. Since international patients are far away and not present physically they are requested for detailed reports and multiple rounds of interaction on phone, web and video calls are done to ensure that we have the right treatment plan. As a practice we put a lot of weight on thorough investigation like for example ensuring bone density, size and near accurate prediction of implant prosthesis placement - which includes its depth and direction is done before every implant surgery. Once you trust us with a dental procedure a whole mouth cejcsk-up is done and dental chart is prepared besides the chief complaints for you visited us. This ensure a patient has complete info on his current condition and expected outcome.
Quality Standards and Patient Experience
Our management team helps us in achieving quality goals and maintaining standards as the best dental implant centers in India.
- We would be very compassionate in listening to your oral problems or situation. We will also ask you about your general health, and about any medicines being taken. This helps us to treat you safely and keep you away from any accidental risks. We keep all information about you confidential.
- In proposing treatment we will take account your wishes, desires and expectations. We will explain your options and their costs, so that you can make an informed choice. We will always explain what we are doing before starting any kind of procedure.
- Contamination / infection control is foremost & essential to the safety of our patients, team and staff and we will ensure that high quality hygienic practices are being followed in the clinic.
- We do thorough check-ups of patients’ mouth besides the problem for which he/she has visited so that we are not missing out any oral problem. We ask patients about smoking tobacco and alcohol use because they increase your oral cancer risk and may affect the success of implant treatments.
- We regularly ask patients to remain in touch with us for regular follow ups and for their feedback on our services. We deal promptly with the information we gain in this way and use it to enhance our patients’ experiences
Technology & Options to choose from
Advanced 3D Imaging and Computer-Guided Dental Implant Surgery
Implant surgery, as with any medical or dental intervention, requires careful planning to ensure no inadvertent damage is caused. 3D imaging allows us to look at your jaw bone from all angles on a computer screen and assess very carefully what surgical options are available to you. 3D digital imaging is thus imperative for dental implant treatment to ensure accurate planning and safe surgery without causing any damage to the vital structures nerves or blood vessels in the jaws.
This safe, affordable and non-invasive imaging technique has several advantages over normal dental x-rays which give very limited 2D information.
Wide Choices for options
We are proficient in multiple dental implant systems
Many implant dentists are tied to a single implant system. However, we believe that no single system can do everything perfectly. At the center we use a number of different systems because each one has its advantages and there are specific indications for each design and system. This enables us to choose the best one for each individual.
The primary dental implant systems that we use are Nobel Biocare, Osstem, Biohorizons, Alphabio and Cowellmedi. All these globally popular implant systems come with lifetime replacement warranty on implants. There are some cheaper systems available, but they do not have the research, quality, backup,reliability and quality standard that we require.
We never risk our patients’ care, security and the longevity of their results with less reliable/cheaper implant systems or components. We use the following implant systems and the best dental implant for you will be chosen purely on clinical grounds.