Multiple Teeth Replacement
Multiple Teeth replacement can be done with fixed bridge implants.
Placing a fixed bridge on implants steps
- An examination is done and models are made
- Placement the implants.
- Attaching the bridge –The temporary bridge can be given initially. Implants may need 2 months or more to fully integrate/fuse with the jaw. Post that permanent bridges are fixed to the implants.
Dental Implants in Multiple Teeth Replacement offer you many advantages :
- Dental Implants act like your natural tooth root.
- Dental Implants are made of bio compatible materials.
- Your implant can actually last a lifetime.
- Are minimally invasive.
- Maintain natural bone.
- Provide stability and comfort
BRIDGE ON IMPLANTS
A durable bridge with natural looking teeth is securely positioned on dental implants. Healthy, adjacent teeth are left untouched. Dental implants are strong, bio compatible fixtures made of titanium , that act just like natural tooth roots.