Single Tooth Replacement
Once you lose a tooth , the immediate solution is to replace it , especially if it is a front tooth. But what happens, when you lose a tooth that is not visible when you smile?
The tendency is generally to ignore Single Tooth Replacement.Modern dental technology can restore your quality of life with teeth that are strong and that look and feel natural.
A ceramic crown restores any tooth that is destroyed or damaged. It is individually made to match the shade and contour of your natural teeth, so practically no one can tell the difference.
If you are missing one tooth including the root , the dental crown is attached to a dental implant. The implant serves as a foundation for a dental crown. This method does not affect your other healthy adjacent teeth.
Dental Implants offer you many advantages :
- Looks and feels like your natural tooth root.
- Are made of bio compatible materials.
- Your implant can actually last a lifetime.
- Are minimally invasive.
- Maintain natural bone.
- Provide stability and comfort
A single missing tooth due to trauma, decay, early loss due to gum disease, etc can be replaced with a single implant.
Placing a new tooth, Single Tooth Replacement – step by step :
- At the start – an examination is done and take x-rays.
- Placing the implant- Once the short procedure is completed, a temporary tooth lets you eat and behave as normal. The implant may need a few months to fully integrate with the jaw.
- Fitting the new crown – the final step is placing the crown.
- The beautiful result – The new tooth fits and functions just like a natural tooth . continue your usual dental hygiene to keep both tooth and gum healthy.
We encourage patients who have only a single missing tooth to get it replaced. This helps in maintaining the general good health of the adjoining teeth and also maintains the physiology of overall mouth.